The Admin tool gives Administrators an overview of schools, enabling them to see the number of teachers, students, and classrooms in a school. For schools with a defined limit of student licenses, you can see the number of licenses assigned and how many of them have been used, and you can adjust the number of licenses each teacher is assigned by modifying the Licenses field.
For organizations with unlimited licenses, the number of licenses left unassigned and the Licenses Assigned box will not appear.
To use the Admin tool:
- Log in to Imagine Robotify.
- Select Educator Home, then Admin on the left menu.
- The Admin window displays the number of teachers, students, classrooms, and licenses assigned, used, and remaining for the school.
- To invite teachers to create their own account by sending them a sign-up code, click Invite code.
- To create teacher accounts directly, click Add teacher(s).
- Admin accounts can modify the number of licenses assigned to teachers. Click Make Admin () to make a teacher an admin.
- If you are an admin and want to modify the number of licenses assigned to a teacher, enter an amount in the Licenses field and click Add.