The Admin tool gives Educators an overview of schools, enabling them to see details of the teachers and students in a school. You can see the number of licenses assigned (seats assigned) and how many of them have been used (seats used). Admins can adjust the number of licenses Teachers need by modifying the Licences field.
To use the Admin tool
- Log in to Imagine Robotify.
- Select Educator Home, then Admin on the left menu.
- The Admin window displays the number of teachers, students, classrooms, and licenses assigned, used, and remaining for the school.
- To add teachers to a school, click Invite code () at the top right of the screen.
- Admin accounts can modify the number of licenses assigned to teachers. Click Make Admin () to make a teacher an admin.
- If you are an admin and want to modify the number of licenses assigned to a teacher, enter an amount in the Licenses field and click Add.