The Courses option shows a list of courses in Imagine Robotify.
To access courses
- Log in to Robotify.
- Select Courses on the left menu.
- View the number of semesters and lessons available for each course. Use the Search box to find a course or use the Choose Grade drop-down list to filter by grade level. Click Play Now to open the project view and code.
You can also access all courses by clicking View All on the Home page.
- Click a course to view a flyout (a window that slides out from the right side of the screen) containing its list of lessons. Teachers can select the drop-down and click the course's educator resources link to view the CSTA Standards for the lesson.
- Click the Details button on a course to view additional course details.
- Select Start Lesson to open the project view and code or you can click Resume () to continue a recently played course. Teachers can access Learning Outcomes and related CSTA Standards Alignment at the bottom of the page.