The Courses page shows a list of all available courses in Imagine Robotify.
To access courses and course information:
- Log in to Imagine Robotify.
- Select Courses on the left menu.
- View the number of semesters and lessons available for each course. Use the Search box to find a course or use the Choose Grade drop-down list to filter by grade level. Click Play Now to open the project view and begin coding.
You can also access all courses by clicking View All on the Home page.
Click a course's thumbnail to view a flyout (a window that slides out from the right side of the screen) containing the list of lessons within the course. From here you can go to any lesson by clicking its title.
- Click the Details button on a course to view additional course details.
- Select Start Lesson to open the project view. Teachers can also access the course Description, Learning Outcomes, and the related CSTA Standards Alignment information at the bottom of the page.