Teachers and Administrators can unenroll students by accessing Manage Classroom. When students are unenrolled, all of their data is retained and you can import the old data if students are re-enrolled.
To unenroll students:
- Log in to Imagine Robotify.
- Select Educator Home, then My Classrooms on the left menu.
- The Classroom Hub displays. On the far right side of the page, click the drop-down arrow of the organization containing the student you wish to unenroll.
- Depending on your role, you may need to click the drop-down arrow to open the list of classes.
- Click Manage Classroom for the class that contains the applicable student.
- Click Un-Enroll next to the applicable student.
- Click Un-Enroll again, to confirm your decision.
- Receive a confirmation message at the bottom of the screen.