The Student Analytics page shows the course progress for all students in the classrooms to which you have access. It enables Teachers and Administrators to observe how far students have advanced in a course by indicating completed tasks, skipped tasks, and what task is next in a given course.
When used in conjunction with the curriculum maps, the analytics show evidence of achievements for the learning goals detailed in the Educator Resources. You can compare a student's attempt at tasks with the recommended solution in order to help students if they run into issues with their coding.
To view student analytics:
- Log in to Imagine Robotify.
- Select Educator Home, then Student Analytics on the left menu.
- Select a class from the Classroom drop-down list to view the learning path of every student in that class. Course-level information will display for each student in the class.
- The progress bar refers to the number of challenges the student has completed within a given course, not how students are doing in each individual challenge. Click a course name to view student progress on each lesson in the course.
Progress Bar Description
Light Gray: 0% completion
Red: between 1% and 19% completion
Dark Gray: between 20% and 79% completion
Green: 80% or greater completion
- Click into a lesson to see more details.
A task-by-task status displays with each task listed as Completed, Skipped, or Not attempted.
- Completed – Student correctly completed the task.
- Incorrect – Student has submitted at least one incorrect attempt for the task. They must complete the task successfully before moving on to the next task.
- Skipped – Task not required for the student because their progress was changed.
- Not attempted – Student has not yet begun the task.
- Click any cell to compare the student's solution to the recommended solution and view the number of attempts to reach the solution. Use the red forward and backward arrows to navigate from task to task. Click Change Progress to allow the student to skip or redo tasks.
- Click the X to exit the window and return to the Student Analytics table.