MyPath K-12 is a supplemental reading and math program that optimizes learning according to each student's skill level and grade, enabling success at their grade level and beyond. It is aligned with the essential National and Texas standards.
- Login to MyPath.
- Enter your email address and password.
Once an educator's account is reset they'll receive an email with instructions on how to reset their password.
Educator Learning Environment
- Understanding the Classes Grid
- Creating a Class
- Adding Students to a Class
- Changing Student's Learning Path Grade Placement
- Editing or Removing a MyPath Assessment Window
Using Reports to Guide Instruction*
*Report pages are only available to authenticated viewers. To unlock pages, access MyPath and click Help ( ).