Pathways can be removed from a student’s account by an administrator or teacher.
Removed pathways can be recovered through the Student Progress section of Imagine Math. Recovering a pathway allows a student to pick up where they left off without needing to restart the pathway or have a custom pathway created/assigned.
Recovering a Pathway:
- Log in to the Math Suite. If this is your first time logging in, choose Imagine Math.
- Click Student Progress.
- Locate and select the student for whom you want to restore a pathway. The Student Progress information appears.
- Click the pathways drop-down and select the withdrawn pathway.
- The window refreshes to display information about the withdrawn pathway. To recover the pathway, click the Recover Pathway button.
- To ensure the pathway was recovered, access the student's information by clicking Management>Students and then locating the student. The recovered pathway is active.