Using a bulk action, District and School Administrators can manually assign student placement for multiple students simultaneously. The placement grade, also known as the assessed grade, corresponds to the grade linked to the learning path to which the students are assigned. This placement grade is applied to every student selected during the bulk action.
To assign student placement:
- Select Users on the left navigation.
- Choose Students in the upper navigation, then click Student Placement.
- Choose Schools on the left navigation, then select a school.
- Click Students in the upper navigation, then choose Student Placement.
Continue with the following:
- Select the checkbox next to the applicable student.
In a single process, you can update a maximum of 500 placements. If this limit is exceeded, a warning will display.
Click Select All Placements or click the checkbox in the Student Name column heading to select all placements on the page.
- Choose the Bulk Actions dropdown menu, and click Add Placement.
- Click the Select Grade dropdown list for the preferred subject and choose the placement grade to assign the selected students. Then click Save.
- Click Confirm to assign placement.
A confirmation will display at the bottom of the page once placement is confirmed. Also, the Placement Grade and Source columns are updated to reflect the changes.