District and School Administrators can manually assign student placement for one to many students concurrently using a bulk action. The placement grade, which is different from the enrollment grade, is the grade associated with the learning path the students are assigned—applied to every selected student.
To assign student placement
- Select Users on the left navigation bar.
- Choose Students in the upper navigation, then Student Placement.
- Choose Schools.
- Select a school, click Students in the upper navigation, then Student Placement.
Continue with the following:
- Select the box next to a student to add a placement.
A maximum of 500 student placements can be updated at one time. A warning displays when the limit is exceeded.
Click Select All Placements or the checkbox in the Student Name column heading to select all placements on the page.
- Choose the Bulk Actions dropdown menu, then Add Placement.
- Click the Select Grade dropdown list for the desired subject and choose the placement grade to assign the selected students.
- Click Save.
- Click Confirm to assign placement.
A confirmation displays at the bottom of the page once placement is confirmed, and the Placement Grade and Source are updated to reflect the changes.