Teachers have the ability to reset a student's password. Each site code domain has a unique set of usernames. Therefore, students can access their accounts through a code that belongs to their respective sites. Usernames cannot contain spaces, but they can include special and alt-code characters if copied and pasted. Passwords must consist of 4 to 256 characters, without spaces. In addition, Administrators can change a student’s school.
To reset a student's password:
- Click Students on the left navigation bar.
- Select Users on the left navigation bar.
- Choose Student Roster.
- Select Students on the upper navigation bar, then Student Roster.
Continue with the following:
- Select the student's name.
If necessary, enter the name, username, or external ID of the student in the search box. Then click the search icon () or press Enter on the keyboard.
NoteSearch with as little as one letter or number. The more details provided, the smaller the search results.
- Click Edit next to Student Profile.
- Enter a new password in the New Password and Confirm Password fields, then click Save.
Passwords must consist of 4 to 256 characters, without spaces.