Reactivating a deactivated (archived) student account is limited to Administrators.
To reactivate a student account
- Log in to the Imagine MyPath suite.
- Choose Users on the left navigation.
- Select Students in the upper navigation, then choose Student Roster.
- Click Filters at the top left of the screen.
- Select the Inactive status.
If necessary, use the search box to locate the applicable student. Then click the search icon () or press Enter on the keyboard.
- Click more options () for the applicable student, then click Activate.
If districts contain schools with students who were added both automatically and manually, the checkboxes will only appear next to student names that were manually added. Contact your administrator for more information.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- When a student is inactivated their password is no longer available. Enter a password in the Password field and click Yes.
Want to activate multiple students at one time?
To activate multiple students at one time, click the checkbox next to the desired students. Choose Bulk Actions, select Activate, and click Yes to confirm you want to activate the selected students.
Enter a password for each student, and click Yes.