Student Settings enables Teachers to edit and personalize their students' settings.
This article applies to the following products:
- Imagine MyPath
- Imagine Purpose
- Imagine Science Corner
- Text-to-Speech – Enables the Text-to-Speech tool that reads aloud instructional and assessment content for the selected subject.
- Language Translation Tools – Enables the Language Translation tool to translate written instructional and assessment content for the selected subject.
- IEP – Individual Education Plan – select for reporting.
- ELL – English Language Learner – select for reporting.
- Spanish Language – Students receive lessons in Spanish.
- MyPath Assessment – Students are prompted to take the MyPath Assessment for Math and/or Reading upon first logging into the system to be placed in a learning path. This assessment must be enabled at the district/school level before turning on or off at the student level. View the assessment schedule to identify how often the student is required to take the assessment.