When editing a student's account, Teachers can personalize their settings to meet their needs. These options are found under the Student Settings section.
- ELL — Set English Language Learner if desired for reporting.
- Spanish Math — Students with limited English proficiency can receive K-5 Math lessons and the MyPath Assessment in Spanish.
- Text-to-Speech — Students can access a Text-to-Speech tool that reads aloud instructional and assessment content for the subject(s) selected.
- Language Translation Tools — Students can access a Language Translation tool to translate written instructional and assessment content for the subject(s) selected.
- MyPath Assessment — Students is prompted to take the MyPath Assessment for Math and/or Reading upon first logging into the system so they can be placed in a learning path. This assessment must be enabled at the district/school level before being able to turn on or off at the student level. View the assessment schedule to see how often the student will be required to take the assessment.
To learn how to edit the student's profile, click here.