The Benchmark Results page provides Administrators and Teachers with each student’s results on each benchmark assessment. You can access the Class Development Profile Grid, Instruction Performance Tracker report, and Item Analysis report from the Benchmark Results report.
To view Benchmark Results reports
- Log in to Imagine Galileo.
- Click Assessment > Test Results > Benchmark Results.
If you are a District Administrator, School Administrator, or other District- or School-level user with access to more than one school, use the School drop-down to select the school. If you are a Teacher, skip to step 4.
- Use the Class drop-down to select the class for which you would like to run a report.
- Use the Library drop-down to select the library for which you would like to run a report.
- Use the Subject drop-down to select the subject for which you would like to run a report.
- The Benchmark Results report automatically generates after you have selected the subject. The report is divided into a Reports tab and a Benchmark Summary tab. Click the tabs below to see the information included in each report tab.
|Test Grid||The Test Grid provides you with testing data to compare multiple benchmark tests at the same time.
You will only have access to the Test Grid if you have administered multiple Benchmark Tests.
|Class Development Profile Grid||Click Class Development Profile Grid to see a list of performance levels of each student in a class on each standard that was tested on the selected assessment.|
|Detailed Analysis||Click Detailed Analysis to see the percentage of students who correctly answered each item, a breakdown of student responses for each answer choice as well as the breakdown of student responses by percentile rank, and additional student information. This report helps teachers create intervention groups based on how students did on each test item.|
|Risk Level||The Risk Level report identifies standards and specific students teachers can target for instruction. Click the risk level number to view the Instruction Performance Tracker report.|
- Click Student name, student ID, or Show Both.
- To see an individual student’s percentile rank and raw score on a particular test, place your mouse over his or her test score. A pop-up will appears displaying the student's percentile rank.
- The Risk Assessment shows the Risk Level for each student.