Use this article to learn how to access the Compass Writer Grader module, which allows teachers to evaluate student projects with the General Comments, Grade, Rubric, and Common Errors tools. The in-tray icon notifies teachers when student projects are ready for evaluation.
Only the primary teacher or the co-teacher may grade individual projects for their Classes. Administrators or teachers not affiliated with the class do not have the ability to view submitted projects belonging to other teachers.
- Click Courses & Assignments.
- Click Submitted Projects.
- In the new window that opens, select a project, then click Open.
- Designate a score for each section of the rubric. This will not populate as a score for the student.
- When finished, click Send.