The NWEA Learning Path Status Reports show the status and scores of activities assigned to students through an NWEA test. Use this page to learn how to run an NWEA Learning Path Status Report.
For details on the Learning Path Status Report options and settings, click here.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click Test Translator Reports located under CompassLearning Reports.
- Click Settings in the DefaultNWEA Learning Path Status Report row.
- Select the Details tab in the new window.
- Set the report name, subject, and grade.
- Click the Students tab.
- Select specific students and/or groups of students for the report.
- Choose one or more students, then click Add Selected Items.
- Click the Schedule & Send tab.
- Set the desired settings to schedule the report generation and emails.
- Click the Run tab.
- Select Run Now to start generating the report and stay on the reporting screen. Select Run Offline to start generating the report in the background which allows the Educator to continue moving freely through the system.
- When finished, click the Exit icon located in the top right corner.