The Attendance Report can be generated to report on students, teachers, or parents and their time spent in the system. Use this page to learn how to run the Attendance Report.
For detailed information on the following report options and setting, click here.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click Administration Reports located under CompassLearning Reports.
- Click Settings in the row of Default Attendance Report.
- A new window will open. Make sure the Details tab is selected.
- Set report name, date range, and user types for report results.
- Click the Options tab.
- Select the desired settings for session information, including displaying data from previous schools, summary or detailed session information, and displayed session information.
- Click the Users tab.
- Select specific users and/or groups of users for the report. Once the desired users have been selected, click the Add Selected Items to have them added to the report.
- Click the Schedule & Send tab.
- Set to the desired settings to schedule the report generation and emails.
- Click the Run tab.
- Select Run Now to start generating the report and stay on the reporting screen. Select Run Offline to start generating the report in the background which allows the Educator to continue moving freely through the system.
- When finished, click the Exit icon located in the top right corner.