The Duration report indicates how long each student spends on individual activities, including learning activities, lesson quizzes and chapter tests, objective‐based tests, and writer projects.
The Duration report does not provide data on time spent on authentic tasks.
For detailed information on the following report options and setting, click here.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click Administration Reports located under CompassLearning Reports.
- Click Settings in the row of Default Duration Report.
- A new window will open. Make sure the Details tab is selected.
- Click the Curricula tab.
- Set the subjects to be included in the report.
- Click the Students tab.
- Select specific students and/or groups of students for the report. Once the desired students have been selected, click the Add Selected Items to have them added to the report.
- Click the Schedule and Send tab.
- Set to the desired settings to schedule the report generation and emails.
- Click the Run tab.
- Select Run Now to start generating the report and stay on the reporting screen. Select Run Offline to start generating the report in the background which allows the Educator to continue moving freely through the system.
- When finished, click the Exit icon located in the top right corner.