Imagine Math integrates with two types of assessments — the Imagine Math embedded Benchmark Tests and the NWEA™ MAP® Math Growth Assessments. The embedded Benchmark Test is the default unless your organization chooses to implement the NWEA MAP Growth Assessment or a mix of both assessments.
When an organization desires both types of assessments, Imagine Math provides a blended assessment model to schools via the NWEA auto-integration so that one school can have a different assessment provider than another school within the same district. This level of flexibility is also available per grade level within a school or district. For example, a school may use Imagine Math Benchmark Tests for Grades PreK-1 and NWEA for Grades 2-8.
During the Imagine Imagine Math 3+ implementation process, Administrators choose an assessment type. To override or adjust an assessment type, Administrators must work with their Customer Success Manager (CSM) or Customer Experience Representative (CX).
To work with mixed assessment providers:
- Log in to the Math Suite.
- If your organization is using NWEA MAP integration with Imagine Math 3+, the Benchmark section of your dashboard has a link to the NWEA Growth Assessment portal.
- To view data for the Imagine Math embedded Benchmark Tests, click the Benchmark heading.
- To view data for the NWEA MAP Assessments, access the NWEA login by clicking the NWEA link ().
- The NWEA label and/or alert message that your organization is using NWEA appears in the following places in Imagine Math:
Benchmark report header
Students utilizing the NWEA MAP auto-integration are still listed in the Benchmark report and the Benchmark Roster. No data is available for them but their names display.
- Within Imagine Math, both Imagine Math Benchmark Pathways and NWEA Instructional Pathways are accessible under Content > Learning Pathways.
- The Student Progress report is different for NWEA students and embedded Benchmark students in Grades 3 and up. For NWEA users, the Usage Since Last Benchmark and Benchmark Details sections will always be blank.
- Assessment-related fields will not populate in the Student Data Export for NWEA students.