Use this page to learn how to run the Student Progress Report.
For detailed information on the following report options and setting, click here.
- Click Reports.
- Click Progress Reports located under CompassLearning Reports.
- Click Settings in the row of Default Student Progress Report.
- A new window will open. Make sure the Details tab is selected.
- Set the report name, date range, and displayed activity options.
- Click the Curricula tab.
- Set to the desired subjects and grade levels
- Click the Assignments tab.
- Set to the displayed assignment options.
- Click the Students tab.
- Select specific students and/or groups of students for the report.
- Checkmark one or more import file results, then click Add Selected Items.
- Click the Schedule & Send tab.
- Set to the desired settings to schedule the report generation and emails.
- Click the Run tab.
- Select Run Now to start generating the report and stay on the reporting screen. Select Run Offline to start generating the report in the background which allows the Educator to continue moving freely through the system. The status of the report can be viewed in My Reporting Queue on the Reports tab.
- When finished, click the Exit icon located in the top right corner.