The Student Completion Report displays a snapshot of student work on one or multiple assignments and includes the percentage of the assignment that is completed, along with a cumulative score. Student Completion Reports may include one or multiple assignments. The report groups status by the curriculum and level in which the assignment is categorized. If a student has been assigned but has not completed any work on an assignment, the summary will reflect this. If a student has not been assigned an assignment included in the report, no summary information is presented.
For detailed information on the following report options and setting, click here.
- Click Reports.
- Click Progress Reports located under CompassLearning Reports.
- Click Settings in the row of Default Student Completion Report.
- A new window will open. Make sure the Details tab is selected.
- Set the report name, end date, and displayed activity detail options.
- Click the Curricula tab.
- Set to the desired subjects and grade levels.
- Click the Assignments tab.
- Set to the desired assignment creation date range and availability.
- Checkmark one or more Assignments, then click Add Selected Items.
- Click the Students tab.
- Select specific students and/or groups of students for the report.
- Checkmark one or more students, then click Add Selected Items.
- Click the Schedule & Send tab.
- Set to the desired settings to schedule the report generation and emails.
- Click the Run tab.
- Select Run Now to start generating the report and stay on the reporting screen. Select Run Offline to start generating the report in the background which allows the Educator to continue moving freely through the system.
- When finished, click the Exit icon located in the top right corner.