The Utilization Report summarizes the amount of time students have spent on activities, helping educators to quantify students' use of the Odyssey system. Educators have the ability to define up to five time intervals in minutes to display the number of students who used the Odyssey system for each duration.
For detailed information on the following report options and setting, click here.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click Administration Reports located under CompassLearning Reports.
- Click Settings in the row of Default Utilization Report.
- A new window will open. Make sure the Details tab is selected.
- Set to the desired report name, date range, and displayed activity options.
- Click the Curricula tab.
- Set to the desired subjects.
- Click the Intervals tab.
- Set to the desired interval of time in minutes.
- Click the Students tab.
- Select specific students and/or groups of students for the report.
- Checkmark one or more import file results, then click Add Selected Items.
- Click the Schedule & Send tab.
- Set to the desired settings to schedule the report generation and emails.
- Click the Run tab.
- Select Run Now to start generating the report and stay on the reporting screen. Select Run Offline to start generating the report in the background which allows the Educator to continue moving freely through the system.
- When finished, click the Exit icon located in the top right corner.
If you wish to save the report you have just configured and may want to run it again, click Save or Save As. The report will be saved within My Templates under the Reporting tab.