Administrators can use the Benchmark Results by Groups report to view a list of each benchmark test administered during a school year. The report includes the percentage and the total number of students who have passed or have not passed each benchmark test, and an Instructional Effectiveness (IE) assessment. The report also allows Administrators to see the percentage of students in specific subgroups that have passed the benchmark test. The user can create subgroups by selecting student variables from student information forms and display the disaggregated data side-by-side. The Benchmark Results by Group report only shows student achievement data for a single test.
To view a Benchmark Results by Group report
- Log in to Imagine Galileo.
- Click Reports > Standards Mastery > Benchmark Results by Groups.
- To run a report for an entire school, click School and use the drop-down menu to select the school for which you want to run a report.
If you want to run a report for a class, select Class, and use the drop-down menu to select the class.
- Use the Library drop-down to select the Assessment Planner that is associated with the test that you administered.
- Use the Subject drop-down to select the test name for which you want to generate a report.
- (Optional) Chose the Student Information filters to select the Form that contains the fields for which you would like to filter as you run the report.
- (Optional) Select Show percentage of students not passing to add the percentage of the students who have not passed the test.
- Click Run Report.
- The Benchmark Results by Group report displays the percentage of students that passed one or more benchmark tests along with the number of students that passed in parentheses.