Use this article to learn how to transfer students out of your district.
Tip for Success
When transferring a student out of your district, relay the Transfer ID and Password to the receiving district. Enter the email address of any recipients whose transfer information you wish to receive via email as noted below.
- Click My District.
- Select Tools.
- Click Transfer.
- Select Students as the transfer type then click Next located at the bottom of the page.
- Select Out of your district then click Next at the bottom of the page.
- Enter any specific criteria you would like to refine your search and click Search to display the results.
- Select the student(s) name to be transferred.
- Click Next located at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the required fields.
- Click Next.
- Click Run.
- Click Done.