Use this page to learn how to transfer students into your district.
Tip for Success
To transfer a student into your district you will need the Transfer ID and Password from the sending district. If you do not have this information, please contact the administration of the school whose student account needs to be transferred into your district.
- Click My District.
- Select Tools.
- Click Transfer.
- Select Students. Then click Next.
- Click Into your district then select a school from the drop-down. Click Next.
- Enter the Transfer ID and Password. Then click Next.
- Specify if the transfer student must continue working on any other assignments given by the previous school. Enter a name for the transfer and one or more email addresses that will be notified once the transfer has been completed. Click Next.
- Double-check the selections. Then click Run.
- Click Done.