Decision points allow Teachers to set a mastery score for an activity and decide what happens if the student does/does not meet that score. Use this page to learn how to edit a decision point.
- Click Courses & Assignments.
- Select Assignment Archive.
- Use the drop-down filters under Assignment Search to find assignments. To learn more about each option, click here.
- Click Search.
- Using the Assignment Archive, locate the Assignment that contains the decision points. Then, checkmark the box to the left of the Assignment name and click Edit.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Edit Tasks.
- Click All Students or Selected Students.
- Locate an activity that contains a decision point and click the decision point icon .
- Edit the decision point as needed. To learn more about this page, click here.
- Click Save Decision Point.
- Click Complete Assignment.
If "Selected Students" was pushed on step 7, then there are additional steps to complete found on this page to finish the action.