If you have landed on this page via a search and need to know how to get to this step, follow the steps on this page.
- Click Edit Tasks.
- Click All Students or Selected Students.
- Mark the Order as Sequential.
- Click on a lesson folder to view the individual activities within a folder.
- Checkmark any scored learning activity. Then click Add Decision Point.
- Enter the Mastery Score students must meet in order to progress within the Assignment. Teachers can decide whether students will be taken to the next activity or exited from current folder if that score is met. Choosing to checkmark Cycle will allow Teachers to specify an activity for the student to be taken back to and how many times this behavior is to be repeated if the mastery score is not met.
- Click Save Decision Point when finished.