Test builder is used to create custom objective‐based tests using objectives from the Compass Learning curriculum, standard state objectives, or custom district or school objectives. Use this page to build a custom objective-based test.
- Click Assessment.
- Click Test Builder.
- Select the Standard Set, Subject, Level, and the Objective Additions from their corresponding drop-down menus. Then click Next.
- Select an objective by placing a checkmark next to it. Then click Next.
- Review the selected objectives and items selected previously. Click Next when ready to proceed.
- Set the test properties. Then click Next. To learn more about this page, click here.
- After confirming the objectives to be tested over and the test properties are set correctly, click Save.
Teachers will be taken to the Assignment Builder page after clicking Save to make any further changes to the Assignment that the newly created test will appear in. For assistance creating an Assignment, click here.