Educators can create Imagine Math Grade 3+ Custom learning pathways that can be assigned to individual students, small groups, or to all students assigned to you. District Administrators can create custom learning pathways for their organization. Building Administrators can create a custom learning pathway for their building. Teachers can create a custom learning pathway for students who are assigned to them. Custom learning pathways can be used for homework assignments, to provide students with targeted instruction in areas they need extra attention for review during school breaks, or to supplement previously assigned material.
Once you have created a custom learning pathway, you will have access to it as long as your Imagine Math account remains active. Students' account data from custom learning pathways will be removed from the custom learning pathway during the school rollover process at the end of the school year.
To create an Imagine Math Grade 3+ Custom Pathway
Log in to the Math Suite. If this is your first time logging in, choose Imagine Math.
- Click Content > Learning Pathways
- Click Create a Pathway.
- Enter a Pathways Name and use the Choose a grade level drop-down list to choose a grade level for the pathway then choose the Pathway Options that you want to use.
Term/Field Description Use Benchmark Test Remediation If checked, students scoring below grade level on the Benchmark Test 1 will receive remediation lessons throughout their pathway. If unchecked, students will receive pathway content without remediation normally prescribed based on Benchmark Test 1 results. Use Pathway Remediation If checked, students who do not pass lessons on their pathway will receive remediation lessons, if eligible. If unchecked, students who do not pass a lesson will not receive any additional remediation for the lesson they did not pass. Skip Problem Solving Process If checked, students will bypass any Problem-Solving Process activities in Lessons on the pathway. If unchecked, students will receive all Problem-Solving Process activities in the Pathway Lessons. Allow Test Out If checked, students scoring 80% or greater on a Pre-Quiz will test out of the lesson and move on to the next lesson. If unchecked, students scoring 80% or greater on a Pre-Quiz will still receive the lesson. Require Pre-Quiz If checked, students are required to complete all Pre-Quiz activities. Students will not have the option to skip the Pre-Quiz. If unchecked, students will have the option to skip the Pre-Quiz and all activities associated with the Pre-Quiz.
- Click Save. You'll see a message at the top of the screen saying that you've successfully created the pathway.
- Drag and drop the lessons that you want to add to the pathway from the Available Lessons column to the Selected Lessons column or click the green ( ) to add the activity. Drag and drop activities from the Selected Lessons column to remove them or click the red ( ). You can drag and drop the lessons to change the order that students receive the lessons. Click the Filter Available Lessons by Grade drop-down list to find lessons from different grade levels. You can reorder the lessons in the Selected Lessons column so students receive the lessons in the order that you choose.
- Click Save. You'll see a message at the top of the screen saying that you've successfully updated the pathway.
- Click Custom to view your pathway. Once you have created an Imagine Math Grade 3+ custom pathway, edit the pathway, clone the pathway, assign it to students, or deactivate it.