Administrators and Teachers can review Usage Reports for any group or student assigned to them. You can use Usage Reports to measure student progress and help you determine if you need to adjust classroom usage goals. You can view student usage data as soon as new students have taken the Imagine Español Placement test. Usage time is calculated based on the time the student spends in Imagine Español. Usage time begins when a student logs in and stops when the student clicks the Pause button or logs out. Usage time tracking is automatically paused if a student does not interact with Imagine Español for more than 70 seconds. Usage time tracking will resume when the student continues working. The Usage Report updates immediately. Only usage data from active students is included in the Usage Report.
Only usage data from active students is included in the Usage Report. An active student is a student with at least one minute of Imagine Español usage time.
To view Usage Reports
- Log in to the Literacy Suite. If this is your first time logging in, click Imagine Español.
- District Administrators, choose the school you want to view Usage Reports for.
School Administrators or Teachers assigned to more than one group skip to step 3.
Teachers who are only assigned to one group skip to step 4.
- If you are assigned to more than one group, choose the group you want to view Usage Reports for.
- Click Usage.
- The class Usage Report shows the group's average student usage and individual student usage. Click the Time Period drop-down list to filter the report by time period (Year To Date, This Week, Last Week, 4 Weeks, 8 Weeks, Custom). Click the Grade drop-down list to filter by grade level. Click a student's name to view individual usage data. Click Print to print a copy.
- Click the Time Period drop-down list to filter by time period (Year To Date, This Week, Last Week, 4 Weeks, 8 Weeks, Custom). The individual Usage Report displays a graph to show students' average Imagine Español usage over time and the amount of time the student spent using Imagine Español each week since the start of the time period that you selected. Click Print to print a copy.