Administrators and Educators can create groups of students. Groups allow you to easily view individual and collective student performance and usage. Administrators and Educators can create groups for a specific grade, class, or other organizational parameters. Administrators can create groups assigned to any school or educator. Educators can only create groups of students that are assigned to them.
Each student account should be assigned to at least one group. You can create as many groups as you need to; groups can be large or small. After you create a new group, you can assign student accounts to a group and assign product access to students in the group.
To create a group
- Log in to the Literacy Suite. If this is your first time logging in, choose Imagine Reading.
- Click Manage Groups under the Manage heading.
- Click Add.
- Enter information for the new group:
Field Description Name The name of the group. School Choose the school that the group is assigned to from the drop-down list. Staff Choose the teacher(s) that the group is assigned to from the drop-down list.
- If you are creating multiple groups, click Add Another Group and enter the information for additional groups.
- Click Save Groups.
- Assign student accounts to a group and then assign product access to students in that group so that they can log in and start using Imagine Reading.