The Overview Report provides insight on the amount of time your students have spent using Imagine Math Grade 3+ during the school year, the number of Live Helps they have participated in, and the number of lessons they have attempted and passed. Administrators and Educators can view Overview Reports for any group or student assigned to them. Imagine Math Grade 3+ Overview Reports update hourly.
To view Overview Reports in Imagine Math Grade 3+
- Log in to the Imagine Math Suite.
- Click Reports > Usage from the navigation pane.
By default, the Overview Report shows the number of active students, average lessons passed, average lessons attempted average Live Teacher Help requests, the average usage: total math time, the average usage: school time, and the average usage: home time for each group that you have been assigned to and the average school and home usage time for each group that you're assigned to. The report can be filtered by Group, Date range, and Grade levels by clicking the appropriate drop-down menu.
Click Customize to add or remove table data columns.
Click Print to open a PDF copy of the report to print or save.
Click Export to open a CSV copy of the report to print or save.
- Click the group that you would like to see individual student Overview Report data for.
- By default, the group Overview Report shows the last login date, lessons passed, lessons attempted, Live Help Requests the student has made, school usage time, and home usage time. The report can be filtered by Group, Date range, and Grade levels by clicking the appropriate drop-down menu.
- Click the name of the student you would like to view a Progress Report for.