Administrators and Teachers can review Usage Reports for any class or student assigned to them. You can view current weekly student usage and predicted end-of-year student usage that can be used to help measure student progress or help you determine if you need to adjust classroom usage goals. You can view student usage data as soon as new students have taken the Placement test and returning students have taken the Benchmark 1 test. The Usage time is calculated based on the time the student spends in Imagine Language & Literacy. Usage time begins when a student logs in and stops when the student clicks the pause button or logs out. Usage time tracking is automatically paused if a student does not interact with Imagine Language & Literary for more than 70 seconds. Usage Time tracking will resume when the student continues working. The Usage Report updates immediately.
Only usage data from active students is included in the Usage Report. An active student is a student with at least one minute of Imagine Language & Literacy usage time.
To view Usage Reports
- Log in to the Literacy Suite. If this is your first time logging in, click Imagine Language & Literacy.
- District Administrators, choose the school you would like to view Usage Reports for.
School Administrators or Teachers assigned to more than one group skip to step 3.
Teachers who are only assigned to one group skip to step 4.
- Choose the group you want to view Usage Reports for.
- From the dashboard, click Usage.
- By default, By Week Usage data appears. Click Predicted EOY to view the predicted End of Year usage data.
- The class Usage Report shows the group's average student usage and individual student usage. Click the Time Period drop-down list to filter the report by time period (Year To Date, This Week, Last Week, 4 Weeks, 8 Weeks, Custom). Click the Grade drop-down list to filter by grade level. Click a student name to view individual usage data. Click Print to print a copy of the class Usage Report.
- Click the Time Period drop-down list to filter by time period (Year To Date, This Week, Last Week, 4 Weeks, 8 Weeks, Custom). The individual Usage Report displays a graph to show students' average Imagine Language & Literacy usage over time and the amount of time the student spent using Imagine Language & Literacy each week since the beginning of the time period that you select. Click Print to print a copy of the individual Usage Report.
Click the Predicted EOY tab to view current student usage data and the predicted amount of time students will use Imagine Language & Literacy during the school year based on current usage. You can use this information to adjust usage goals. Click the Time Period drop-down list to view Predicted end-of-year data based on students' Imagine Language & Literacy usage for the time period you selected. (Year To Date, This Week, Last Week, 4 Weeks, 8 Weeks, Custom) Click Grade to filter Usage Report data by groups assigned to you or all active students. Click a student's name to view individual usage data.
- Individual Predicted End-of-Year reports show the predicated amount of time that each student will use Imagine Language & Literacy based on the amount of usage from the time period you select. Click the Time Period drop-down list to filter the report by a specific time period (Year To Date, This Week, Last Week, 4 Weeks, 8 Weeks, Custom).
Imagine Language & Literacy predicted usage does not take into account future school breaks or student absences.