After students have completed the Benchmark Test, Educators and Administrators can review student test results using the Benchmark Report. The Benchmark Report updates hourly and can be used to identify changes in student performance between Benchmark Tests, and to help predict expected student performance on state-level assessments. District Administrators can review test results for any group or student in their organization. School Administrators can view test results for any group or student in their school. Educators can review test results for any group or students that are assigned to them.
If a student receives a score on the Benchmark 1 Test that doesn't seem appropriate for their skill level, School Administrators and Educators can reassign the Benchmark Test to their students so they can take it again. If a student receives a Benchmark 2 or 3 Test score that doesn't seem appropriate for their skill level, School Administrators and Educators can invalidate the Benchmark Test scores. After invalidating the Benchmark Test scores, an Educator or School Administrator can assign a new Benchmark Test.
To view Benchmark Test results
- Log in to the Imagine Math suite.
- Click Reports > Benchmark from the navigation pane.
- Check the Administration section of the Benchmark Report to see the percentage of students that have completed each Benchmark Test. Students must have completed the Benchmark Test in order for you to see student results.
- If you're a District Administrator, choose the School and Benchmark Test that you want to review results for. You can choose to view results for individual Benchmark Tests or compare results between Benchmark Tests.
- If you are an Educator or a School Administrator, choose the Group and Benchmark Test that you want to review results for. You can choose to view results for individual Benchmark Tests or compare results between Benchmark Tests.
The Growth section of the Benchmark Report is used to identify changes in student performance between Benchmark Tests.
Term/Field Description Performance Level
Gives insight into expected student performance on state-level assessments.
Quantile® Measure Used to help you monitor student growth over time. Quantile® Growth
The difference in Quantile® Measure between the students' Benchmark Tests. Choose data for at least 2 Benchmark Tests drop-down list to see the difference.
Benchmark Time Shows the amount of time the student spent taking the Benchmark Test.
- If you want to, you can click Customize to customize your report. The Benchmark Report can be customized to include:
Term/Field Description Percentile Rank The student's Quantile® Percentile Rank NCE The student's Quantile® Normal Curve Equivalent Rank Remaining to Proficient Score The difference between the student's Quantile® Measure and the Proficiency marker (or where the standard is met) for their state's Performance Level.