Imagine Math 3+ offers two types of student certificates:
- From the Student Progress report, you may print auto-generated certificates for lessons passed.
- From Teacher Resources, you may create your own certificates from a fillable PDF.
This article explains the fillable certificates. We recommend using the fillable certificates when students reach the THINK 30 goal, hit a usage milestone, or achieve any other noteworthy accomplishment. The fillable PDFs are available in English and Spanish in two styles: playful and formal.
To print fillable PDF certificates
- In the Content section of the left navigation bar, select Teacher Resources..
- In the Category filter, select Recognition. Several certificate choices will appear in both English and Spanish.
- Click on the title of the certificate you want to open.
- In the new tab, type in the blank fields and then click the print icon.
- Verify your printer settings and click Print.