This article applies to Imagine Math and Imagine Math Facts.
Administrators can assign or unassign one or more classes to a teacher, or teachers to a class, for any class or teacher in their purview. Once you assign a teacher to a class, the teacher can access the class and any student accounts that are assigned to the class. When you unassign a teacher from a class, the teacher can no longer access the class or its associated students.
When you see Managed by SIS next to accounts or classes, it means that your organization uses a Student Information System (SIS) integration tool to manage classes and user accounts. To change teacher and class assignments, contact your IT staff for help sending the changes to Imagine Learning via the file synchronization process.
- Log in to the Imagine Math suite.
- Click Management > Educators in the left navigation pane.
- Find the teacher that you want to assign or unassign classes to, then click Classes under the Actions column.
- To assign a class to this teacher, drag the class name from Available Classes to Selected Classes or click Add ( ). To remove a class from this teacher, drag the class name from the Selected Classes to Available Classes or click Remove ( ).
There is no Save button; the changes you make save automatically.
- Log in to the Imagine Math portal.
- If you are a School Administrator, click Management > Classrooms in the left navigation pane.
District Administrators: Click Management > Schools in the left navigation pane, then click Classes for the applicable school.
Customer Administrators: Click Management > Organizations in the left navigation pane, click Schools for the applicable district, then click Classes for the applicable school.
- Click Edit Classroom by the applicable class.
- In the Manage Teachers in This Class section at the bottom of the page, drag a teacher's name to the appropriate column or click Add ( ) or Remove ( ); then click Save.