Deleting a student account removes the account from all groups and organizations. Administrators can delete a student account at any time. Teachers are unable to delete student accounts, but can remove a student from a group.
Deleting a student account is irreversible. When you delete a student account, you delete all Imagine Reading or Imagine Español performance and usage data for the student permanently.
To delete a student account
- On the Dashboard, click Manage Students under the Manage heading.
- Search, filter, or page to find the student account(s) that you want to delete.
- To delete one student account, click Delete () next the student that you want to delete.
- To delete multiple student accounts, click the checkbox next to each student that you want to delete, then click Delete.
- When prompted, click Delete Students to confirm that you want to delete the student account(s).
- Click Close.