If you are a District Administrator, School Administrator, or Teacher, you can delete one or more inactive student accounts from your school or class. Deleting a student account permanently removes it, along with all student performance and usage data associated with the student. District Administrators can delete any student account from any school; School Administrators can only delete student accounts from their school; Teachers can only delete student accounts from their class(es).
Imagine Math PreK-2 student accounts can be deleted at any time, regardless of whether or not the students have logged in or completed work. Imagine Math PreK-2 student accounts cannot be deleted if the students have logged in to Imagine Math or completed at least 1 math item. Instead, you can deactivate the student account, which preserves the student performance and usage data associated with the account. Deactivating a student account allows you to reactivate it, if you need to.
If a student is only assigned to one class, you can't delete their account, but you can deactivate it. If you need to move a student to another class, teacher, or school, you can move students between classes, teachers and schools, rather than deleting their account.
Deleting a student account permanently removes the account and erases the student's performance and usage data. Deleting a student account is a permanent action and cannot be reversed.
Before you begin
- If you are deleting Imagine Math PreK-2 student accounts, make sure that those students have never logged in or completed any math items.
To delete inactive student accounts
- Log in to the Math portal.
- If you are a District Administrator, click Management > Schools in the navigation pane, find your school, then click Classes under Actions.
If you are a School Administrator or Educator, click Management > Classrooms in the navigation pane.
- Find your class and click Current Students.
- Click Inactive Students from the drop-down list to display the Inactive Students list.
- Check the box next to each student account that you want to delete, then click Delete Students.
- When prompted, click Delete Students in the confirmation message.
- When prompted, click Close.
- Click Inactive in the drop-down list to to verify that the students you deleted no longer appear in the list.