If you are a District Administrator, School Administrator, or Teacher, you can delete one or more inactive student accounts from your school or class. Deleting a student account permanently removes it, along with all associated student performance and usage data. District Administrators can delete any student account from any school; School Administrators can only delete student accounts from their school; Teachers can only delete student accounts from their class(es).
Imagine Math PreK-2 student accounts can be deleted at any time, regardless of whether or not the students have logged in or completed work. Deleting a student's account permanently removes all their performance and usage data as well, so if wish to preserve their performance and usage data, you can deactivate the student account instead. Deactivating a student account allows you to reactivate it, if you need to.
If a student is assigned to only one class, you can't delete their account, but you can deactivate it. If a student moves to another class, teacher or school, you don't need to delete their account. Instead, you can move their account from the current class, teacher or school to the new one.
Deleting a student account (and its associated student data) cannot be reverted.
Before you begin
- If you are deleting Imagine Math PreK-2 student accounts, make sure that those students have never logged in or completed any math items.
To delete inactive student accounts
- Log in to the Math portal.
- If you are a District Administrator, click Management > Schools in the navigation pane, find your school, then click Classes under Actions.
If you are a School Administrator or Teacher, click Management > Classrooms in the navigation pane.
- Click Current Students for the class where you want to delete inactive student accounts.
- Click Inactive Students to display the Inactive Students list.
- Check the box next to each student account that you want to delete, then click Delete. To choose all student accounts, check the box in the column heading.
When you delete a student account, all the student's performance and usage data is permanently deleted.
- Click Delete to confirm that you want to delete the inactive student accounts.
The student accounts, along with the associated performance and usage data, are deleted and the student accounts are removed from the Inactive Students list.