If you are a System Administrator, you can set up your school or district to use single sign-on (SSO) so that your students, educators, and administrators can log in to all their Imagine Learning products through an identity provider (IDP) such as Clever or ClassLink. For example, after signing in to Clever, students can then launch all their Imagine Learning products from the Clever dashboard.
SSO with Imagine Learning is not supported on:
- Tablet devices that use Imagine Math or Imagine Math Facts
- Some devices that use the Windows Store Imagine Learning Student App
To set up SSO for Imagine Learning products
- Meet the system requirements for your Imagine Learning products.
- Use Automated Rostering to roster your students and educators.
Configure your IDP (Clever, ClassLink, or a custom IDP) to connect to Imagine Learning. The IDP your district uses will determine how your connection to Imagine Learning products should be configured.
IDP Type Connection Requirements Clever
If you have already set up a Clever connection to roster Imagine Learning products, use that connection as your district or school SSO connection.
If you have already set up a ClassLink connection to roster Imagine Learning products, use that connection as your district or school SSO connection.
Set up a custom SAML connection to connect to any other IDPs.
- If you are using an SSO provider other than Clever, set up an SSO connection—also called a connection realm—for each product suite (either Literacy or Math) that you've purchased.
- If you are using an IDP other than Clever, verify that your exported SIS data meets one of these data specifications for setting up an SFTP connection: