Administrators and Teachers can use the Lesson Explorer in Imagine Español to find individual activities and lessons to use during whole-class instruction or individual intervention. Imagine Español is divided into grade-specific units with 5-10 lessons in each unit. Each lesson contains a varying number of activities, depending on the grade level and the purpose of the lesson.
To find activities in the Lesson Explorer
- Log in to the Literacy portal. If this is your first time logging into the Literacy portal, or if you have more than one Imagine Learning product, click Imagine Español.
- Click Lesson Explorer in the navigation bar.
- Click the grade-specific unit where you want to find activities or search for an activity or skill in the Search Resources box.
- Click the lesson name to display the activities in that lesson.
- Click on the thumbnail for the activity that you want to play. The activity will play in a new browser window.