Imagine Math provides a multitude of data on how your students are progressing through their lesson pathways as they correlate to your state's standards or the Common Core State Standards. Once you've implemented Imagine Math, visit the reports section to review students' progress and make educational decisions on next steps for your students.
Accessing the Reports
- Log in to the Imagine Learning Math Suite.
- Enter your login information in the Educators & Family Account section.
- Select Imagine Math.
- The reports are listed on the left side of the window.
Below are some data points to take into consideration:
a. Usage Report
- Monitor cumulative work per class, per student
- Monitor quality work as well as quantity of work
- Identify struggling students and students with "guessing" behaviors
- Monitor progress per pathway
- Use as talking points with students/parents to highlight successes and areas of weakness
- Use to guide with grouping students for RTI
- Use to identify concepts that may need to be reviewed/retaught
- Identifies the amount of time a student has spent in the application
- Monitors the student's progress and lessons completed since the last benchmark test
- Provides a detailed analysis of the student's lesson activity.