Scanline requires .NET Framework 3.5 SP1. If you are informed that .NET Framework is not installed on your computer (after accessing the Scanline download option on the Tech Support page,) follow the directions below to install .NET Framework:
1. Start with the instructions for Downloading and Installing Scanline (which can be requested from Customer Care.) If you don't already have .NET Framework installed, after step 4 you will be prompted to install it. Click Yes.
2. You will be brought to the Microsoft Getting Started with .NET Framework page. Click the appropriate Download Center page.
3. Click Download
4. Determine if you would like to Run or Save. We recommend saving the application.
5. Select where you would like to save the .NET application. We recommend saving the application to your desktop.
6. Now find the .NET application on your computer and run the install.
7. If running Windows XP or Vista you will need to select Run in the security window.
8. Use the Wizard to help you install .NET Framework.
9. When the License Agreement is displayed, read the agreement and select the "I accept..." option and then click the Next button.
10. You will be notified when the installation is complete. Click Finished.
11. Now that .NET Framework is installed, you may continue with the Downloading and Installing Scanline instructions