State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) lesson components and exercises can be previewed by Teachers and Administrators from within the Lesson Explorer. You can also look up the answers to the exercises via the Answer Key.
To preview STAAR lessons in the Lesson Explorer
- Log in to Imagine Math.
- In the Content section of the left navigation pane, click Lesson Explorer.
- At the top of the page, click Grade 3+.
- In the Unit filter, select Mixed Review Lessons.
You can use another filter simultaneously, such as Grade, to further narrow your search.
- Click the lesson title to open up that lesson.
- Information about the lesson displays. In the Preview section, choose the part of the lesson that you want to view.
- The lesson opens. At the top of the page, a yellow dot on the number line indicates the current part of the lesson. Click any other number on the number line to go to that part of the lesson.
- To check the answer to a problem, chose a response and click Check.
You can also check the answers to problems using the Answer Key.
- A green background indicates a correct answer; a red background indicates an incorrect answer.
- Click Next at the top right-hand corner of the page to go to the next problem.
- At any time, click the drop-down arrow by your name and then click Done with Preview an Activity to return to the Lesson Explorer.