This article applies to the following products:
- Imagine Language & Literacy
- Imagine Español
- Imagine Reading
- Imagine Lectura
- Imagine Galileo K-12
- Imagine MyPath
If you are an Administrator or Teacher, you can create groups of students. Groups allow you to track individual and collective student performance and usage. Each student must be assigned to at least one group in order for their data to display in the educator portal. You can create groups for a specific grade, class, or other organizational parameters.
If you are an Administrator, you can create groups assigned to any teacher in your organization. If you are a Teacher, you can only create your own groups. You can create as many groups as you need to, and groups can be large or small.
To create a group:
- Log in to the Literacy and MyPath suite.
- Click Manage Groups.
- Click Add.
- Enter information for the new group.
Field Description Name Enter the name of the group. School District Administrators: Select any school in your district from the drop-down list.
School Administrator and Teachers: Your associated school displays and you are unable to change this selection.
Staff District Administrators and School Administrators: Choose the teacher(s) to assign to this group from the drop-down list.
Teachers: Your name displays automatically and cannot be changed.
- If you are creating multiple groups, click Add Another Group and enter the information for the additional groups. Otherwise, go to step 6.
- Click Save Group.
- In the confirmation that appears, click Close.
- Assign students to a group and then assign product access to students in that group so that they can log in and start using the program.