Administrators and Teachers can enable Spanish language support for any Spanish-speaking student that is assigned to them. When you enable Imagine Math 3+ Spanish language support, your students have the option to connect to the Live Teachers in Spanish.
To enable Spanish language support
- Log in to the Math Suite.
- In the Management section of the navigation pane, click Students.
- Find the student for whom you wish to enable Spanish language support; then click the edit pencil ( ).
- In the Support Language drop-down list, choose Spanish.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Be sure that students who need assistance in Spanish have access to the glossary in Spanish and can toggle the audio to Spanish as well.