If you are a District Administrator, you can view and edit all Educator accounts for all schools in your district. If you are a School Administrator, you can view and edit the Teacher accounts in your specific school(s). When you edit an Educator account, you can change the educator's email address, first and last name, and password. For security reasons, when you edit educator account information, you cannot see their current password unless you decide to change it.
School Administrators do not have permissions to edit other School Administrator accounts that are assigned to their same school.
If you see Managed by SIS next to accounts or classes, this means your district uses a Student Information System integration tool to manage educator accounts within your district. To update information for these accounts, contact your district's IT staff to find out what account information you can edit.
Before you begin:
Check with your district to ensure that educator accounts are not being automatically managed by a SIS integration tool.
To view or edit an educator account
- Log in to the Math suite.
- Click Management > Educators in the navigation pane.
- If you want, you can filter the list of educator accounts by:
- Choosing a specific role from the Role drop-down list. Depending on your role, you may see District Admin, School Admin, and Teacher roles in the drop-down list.
- Choosing Inactive from the Active drop-down list to find an inactive Educator account.
- Find the educator account that you want to edit, then click Edit in the Action column.
- Edit the information for the educator account.
Field Description Specifies the educator's email address. Educators use their email address to log in to the Math portal. First name Specifies the educator's full first name. Last name Specifies the educator's full last name. New password Specifies the educator's new password, if they need to change it. Confirm password Confirms the educator's new password. The password you type in the New password and Confirm password fields must match exactly.
- Click Save after you edit an educator's account information and again if you change their password.