This article applies to Imagine Reading and Imagine Lectura.
Administrators and Teachers can reset student responses to passage questions. This allows students to answer the passage questions again and improve their scores. When you reset a passage, all of the questions in the passage—both computer-graded questions and teacher-graded questions—will be reset.
To reset student responses:
- Log in to Imagine Reading or Imagine Lectura.
- If you have more than one group, select the applicable group from your dashboard.
- Refer to the Passage Score report to find students you want to reset. Decide which passages you want them to redo.
- Click Unit Library and navigate to the unit containing the passage to reset.
- Expand the applicable passage and click Grading.
- In the Student Responses section, select the student's name in the Student drop-down menu.
- Click the ellipses and then click Reset Responses.
- Check the checkbox and then click the Reset passage button.
- Click Reset in the warning window.
- The next time the student logs in, they will see that completed checkmark () has reverted back to the gray incomplete icon (), and they can redo the passage as if they've never done it before. The score from the previous attempt is removed from report scores and will be replaced by the score in the new attempt.