This article applies to the following products:
- Imagine Language & Literacy
- Imagine Español
- Imagine Reading
- Imagine Lectura
- Imagine Galileo K-12
- Imagine MyPath, Imagine Science Corner, Imagine Purpose
If you are an Administrator, you can delete any group from your organization. If you are a Teacher, you can delete any group to which you are assigned. Deleting a group only deletes the group as an organizational structure; it does not delete the student accounts assigned to the group.
Deleting a group is permanent. You cannot reverse this action.
To delete a group:
- Log in to the Literacy and MyPath suite.
- Click Manage Groups.
- If needed, perform a search or navigate through the pages to find the group you want to delete.
- Click the checkbox next to each group you want to delete, then click Delete.
- Confirm your decision by clicking Delete Group.
- Click Close in the confirmation window. Your group no longer appears in the list of groups.