If you are an Administrator or Teacher, you can delete a group from your organization. Deleting a group only deletes the group as an organizational parameter; it does not delete the student accounts assigned to the group.
Deleting a group is permanent. You cannot reverse this action.
To delete a group
- Log in to the Literacy Suite. If this is your first time logging in, click Imagine Language & Literacy.
- Click Manage Groups under the Manage heading.
- Search or page to find the group that you want to delete.
- To delete an individual group, click Delete () next to the group that you want to delete.
- To delete multiple groups at once, click the checkbox next to each group that you want to delete, then click Delete.
- Click Delete Group to confirm that you want to delete the group(s).