This article applies to the following products:
- Imagine Language & Literacy
- Imagine Español
- Imagine Reading
- Imagine Lectura
If you are an Administrator, you can delete any group from your organization. If you are a Teacher, you can delete any group to which you are assigned. Deleting a group only deletes the group as an organizational structure; it does not delete the student accounts assigned to the group.
Deleting a group is permanent. You cannot reverse this action.
To delete a group:
- Log in to the Literacy Suite.
- Click Manage Groups under the Manage heading. (Depending on your role and product, you may have to select a group first before arriving at the page with the Manage section.)
The screen shot above is from Imagine Language & Literacy. Other products have the Manage Groups button in a similar location on the right side of the page.
- If needed, perform a search or navigate through the pages to find the group you want to delete.
- Click the checkbox next to each group you want to delete, then click Delete.
- Confirm your decision by clicking Delete Group.
- Click Close in the confirmation window. Your group no longer appears in the list of groups.